1. What is your type? INFJ
2. What was the strength of each preference?
I or E = 22
S or N = 50
F or T= 25
J or P = 11
3. What does the Keirsey description call you? INFJ are Counselors
3. What does the Butt and Heiss type description call you? Oppressed champion/prophet
4. What are 5 personality traits common to your type? Live in "here and now", vent emotions in private, true introverts, interested in the well-being of others, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality
5. What 3 famous people share your type?
Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Mohandas Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr
6. What are three careers that are good for your type?
Counselor, Clergy, Mediator, Novelist, Artist
7. Do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
Yes, I agree because I do counsel a lot of people and I do think a lot in private and I do wisely choose my friends.
8. Add any additional comments or questions (EC)
I'm happy I found something that best describes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment